ProActive Protekt 500 Electric Patient Lift
The high-performance Protekt® 500 Lift is the perfect blend of form and function for safe and easy patient transfers. This electric-powered, high quality patient transfer system provides an efficient method to safely move patients, preventing patient and caregiver injuries. Designed with the facility in mind, the lift is capable of floor lifts and fits underneath most beds in the lowest position, making it the perfect solution for transferring patients in small rooms with low beds.
Features and Benefits:
- Safe Stable Weight Capacity: 500 lb. weight capacity provides safe stable lifting along with smooth transferring to chairs, beds or bathroom.
- 6 Point Spreader Bar allows for multiple sling options, safer patient handling and a wider range of transfers.
- Floor Lifting: Capable of lifting from the floor.
- Ergonomically Designed Foot Pedal offers hands free opening of base which adjusts and locks easily for added security.
- Manual Emergency Lowering provides safe response to power loss.
- Dual Rear Locking Casters safely keeps the lift in place for lowering and lifting. 4" rear casters with brake & 3" dual front casters.
- Clip Free Sling Hookups improve safety and reduce downtime.
- Modular Design allows easy parts replacement.
- Advanced Electronics with auxiliary up/down lift controls.
- Optional Digital Scale for patient weight monitoring
Unit Weight 109 lbs.
Base Length 47.3”
Base External Width - Closed 26.4”
Base External Width - Opened 39.3”
Mast Height 51.3”
Front Caster Height 4.7"
Lifting Height - Lowest 21.9”
Lifting Height - Highest 71.3”
Base Opened Turning Diameter 62.8"
Base Closed Turning Diameter 58.3"