ProActive Protekt Aire 5000 Alt Pressure/Low Air Loss Mattress with Digital Pump and 3" Foam Base
The ProActive Protekt Aire 5000 is a combination therapy mattress system that provides both alternating pressure and low air loss to optimize pressure redistribution and manage skin maceration. Mattress features a 3" Foam base in case of power failures so the patient doesn't bottom out. The Digital Pump offers an extended warranty with Auto Compressor Sleep Technology that will shut off compressor at desired pressure level which will extend pump life cycle. The pump offers a static feature as well as adjustable comfort settings by patient weight. The nylon zipper cover is low shear, fluid-resistant and vapor permeable. CPR valve allows for quick deflation. The ProActive's Protekt is an innovative design ideal for use in nursing homes, hospitals and the home care environment.
- High Risk to Stage II (Prevention and Ulcer Treatment): For use in the prevention and treatment of decubitus ulcers
- Alternating Pressure / Low Air Loss therapies in one system
- 5" Air Mattress with 3" Foam Base provides safety of the patient in case of power outages.
Digital Pump allows an extended warranty with Auto Compressor Sleep Technology that will shut off compressor at desired pressure level which will extend pump life cycle
- Air flow dial offers custom patient comfort and pressure levels
- Audio and Visual Alarms: Pump has LED indicators to identify normal/low pressure levels Mattress has 17 air bladders, 9 with laser holes for air loss function to increase patient comfort. Air cells can be easily removed and replaced Air cells made of nylon/pvc and can be easily cleaned, removed and replaced
- Three pillow top head increases patient comfort and head support
- Alternating Pressure Therapy Time Cycles: Quiet high volume pump produces 8 LPM airflow with ten minute cycles Spring lined air tubes prevent kinks and disruption of air pressure
- CPR strap quickly releases air from the mattress
- Quilted nylon zipper cover is low shear, fluid-resistant, and vapor permeable
- Two modes of therapy - static or alternating
- Compressor: 8 LPM compressor
- LED backlit switches with dial on panel for simple set up and operation
- Mattress Cover: standard nylon top cover
Prevention and Ulcer Treatment: Prevention / Treatment and Management of Pressure Ulcers
Alternating Pressure: Yes
Low Air Loss: Yes
Mattress Size: 36" x 80" x 8"
Mattress Cover: Nylex Cover with Anti-microbial, fluid-proof, vapor permeable
Weight Capacity: 400 lbs.
Cycle Times: Cycle of 10 Minutes
Warranty: 2 Years