Meridian SatinAir Alternating Pressure Mattress
The Meridian SatinAir is a combination therapy mattress system that provides both alternating pressure to optimize pressure redistribution and manage skin maceration. The pump offers a static feature as well as adjustable comfort settings by patient weight. The nylon zipper cover is low shear, fluid-resistant and vapor permeable. CPR valve allows for quick deflation. The Meridian SatinAir is an innovative design ideal for use in nursing homes, hospitals and the home care environment.
- High Risk to Stage II (Prevention and Ulcer Treatment): For use in the prevention and treatment of decubitus ulcers
- Audio and Visual Alarms: Pump has LED indicators to identify normal/low pressure levels Mattress has 17 air bladders, 9 with laser holes for air loss function to increase patient comfort. Air cells can be easily removed and replaced Air cells made of nylon/pvc and can be easily cleaned, removed and replaced
- Three pillow top head increases patient comfort and head support
- Alternating Pressure Therapy Time Cycles: Quiet high volume pump produces 8 LPM airflow with ten minute cycles Spring lined air tubes prevent kinks and disruption of air pressure
- CPR strap quickly releases air from the mattress
- Quilted nylon zipper cover is low shear, fluid-resistant, and vapor permeable
- Two modes of therapy - static or alternating
- Compressor: 8 LPM compressor
- LED backlit switches with dial on panel for simple set up and operation
Prevention and Ulcer Treatment: Prevention / Treatment and Management of Pressure Ulcers
Alternating Pressure: Yes
Low Air Loss: No
Mattress Size: 36" x 80" x 8"
Mattress Cover: Nylex Cover with Anti-microbial, fluid-proof, vapor permeable
Weight Capacity: 350 lbs.
Cycle Times: Cycle of 10 Minutes
Warranty: 18 Months