Proex Redistribution Memory Foam Mattress
The PROEX 3 Tiered redistribution foam mattress series provides the highest quality therapy surface in long term care. Made from the best quality and high density European foam, Proex provides maximum prevention for Stage II pressure ulcers. The 3 tiered foam is firmer at the base with a combined convoluted top with memory foam and heel slope. Includes a hospital grade cover with anti slip base and elastic straps that keep the mattress firmly in place for ultimate patient safety.
Available in multiple widths from 36″ – 48″ with various lengths from 76″ – 84″. The Bariatric Extra and Ultra Wide sizes have a weight capacity of 550 lbs.ol.
- High Prevention to Stage II (Helps distribute weight and lower interface pressure to help prevent pressure ulcers in high risk patients.)
High Density Foam - Convoluted Foam Durable and Flexible for ultimate comfort & preventive therapy
High Resilient Foam Base - Ensures excellent support & longevity and prevents bottoming out
3 Tiered Design - Laminate Progressive Design. Bottom layer is firmest & gets softer as it reaches the top foam
- Multiple Pressure ZONES - Evenly distributes patient weight
- HEEL SLOPE - Maximum wound prevention at the heel (also available without heel slope)
- HEEL SECTION WITH DUAL HEALING BENEFITS - Heel Slope eliminates increased pressure and redistributes the pressure in the bony heel section. Visco elastic memory foam in the heel section increases comfort by gently softening the bony area in the heel.
- Made from quality high density European foam - Designed and produced in Europe with the best in high density quality foam material
Premium All-Way Stretch Cover - Clinically designed two way stretch breathable cover to help reduce shear and friction.
- 450 Lb. Weight Capacity / 550 Lb. Weight Capacity for 42" and 48" - Made from the highest quality foam the Rest Relief Deluxe not only will maintain it's shape, but will provide support for anyone up to 350 Lbs.
- 7 Year Warranty - The Rest Relief Deluxe has one of the highest warranties insuring years of protection for your loved one.
Prevention and Ulcer Treatment: High Risk to Stage II
Alternating Pressure: N/A
Low Air Loss: N/A
Mattress Size: 36", 42", 48" W x 80", 84" L x 6" H
Mattress Cover: Nylex Cover with Anti-microbial, fluid-proof, vapor permeable
Weight Capacity: 450 lbs. or 550 lbs. for 42" and 48" width
Cycle Times: N/A
Warranty: 7 Years