Protekt Aire 7000 Lateral Rotation / Alternating Pressure / Low Air Loss / Pulsate Mattress
The Protekt 7000 provides triple therapy with Lateral Rotation, Alternating Pressure and Low Air Loss help provide Pressure Relief and Moisture Management, with built-in side bolsters for added safety. This alternating pressure mattress has 18 horizontally configured bladders. Product will not bottom out with mattress hose attached to the compressor power unit.
- High Risk to Stage IV (Prevention and Ulcer Treatment): Ideal for High Risk Ulcer Prevention and for treatment of patients who already have Stage IV skin breakdown.
Lateral Rotation: Offers three turning modes with adjustable angles and turning cycle times from 10-95 minutes - Left Turn, Right Turn and Full Turn
- TrueCare Alternating Technology: Enhances patient comfort by re-inflating the 1st set of alternating cells before 2nd set of cells start to deflate and alternate.
Innovative ILAL ( Independent Low Air Loss): Effectively reduces the moisture and skin heat on the support surface by periodically providing a high volume of air loss relief.
- Selectable Cycles: 10, 15, 20, 25, 30 minute alternating cycle times with LED display
- Constant Low Pressure (CLP) Mode: Puts the mattress in a low pressure static surface for patients who cannot tolerate a dynamic surface but still require a pressure redistribution surface.
- Pulsate Mode: Adjustable cycle time provides a periodic pressure changing static surface.
- External exhaust keeps the mattress surface cooler and the pump quieter
18 Air Bladders: Cell on
- Safety Foam Mat: Added safety feature to prevent patient from bottoming out.
- Inflatable built-in side bolsters with manual connectors can be removed as needed to aid with ease of ingress and egress
- 10 adjustable comfort settings depending on the resident’s therapy requirement
- Customizable cycle times to meet resident's varying needs
- Auto Firm Mode provides quick maximum inflation within seconds to aid with transfers and nursing procedures
- Audio and Visual Alarms: Warns patient and caregiver of low pressure and power outage.
- Cable management system keeps cords away from the ground to help prevent trip hazards
- Nylon non-slip base cover helps reduce shear and friction during bed articulation
- Cell in cell design helps prevent bottoming out in the event of a power failure
- Multiple snap bladders make cells more secure with resident movement
- Highly vapor permeable and oversized pliable quilted nylon top cover provides low shear, friction and moisture protection
- Compressor: 1275 LPM compressor
Prevention and Ulcer Treatment: Prevention / Treatment and Management of Pressure Ulcers
Lateral Rotation: Yes
Alternating Pressure: Yes
Low Air Loss: Yes
Mattress Size: 36" or 42" x 80" x 10"
Mattress Cover: Quilted nylon top cover provides low shear, friction and moisture protection
Weight Capacity: 660 lbs.
Cycle Times: Customizable
Mattress 2 Year
Motor 2 Years
Cover 1 Year