Span America Geo-Mattress UltraMax
Unique Reactive Surface Features for Acute Care Environment
Span-America’s new Geo-Mattress® UltraMax™ with design advantages – inside and out. Innovative design sets UltraMax™ apart from typical reactive surfaces and enables it to exceed even the most rigorous requirements of the acute health care setting.
3-Dimensional Zoning™ core design - UltraMax™ is built for extreme comfort with 3-Dimensional Zoning™ core design providing anatomically- calibrated levels of support and immersion throughout the surface.
- Robust Ultra High Performance Foam Seat Section - Repeated head of bed elevating and the patient’s concentrated weight combine to expose the seat section to the highest level of mechanical fatigue. UltraMax™ distinguishes itself by offering unmatched protection from "bottoming out". A unique cellular structure gives UHP 500 a combination of resiliency, recovery and comfort not achievable with any of the foams commonly used in medical support surfaces.
The UltraMax™ bi-directional stretch cover with Shear Transfer Zones - Beyond its Geo-Matt® segmented top surface, the UltraMax™ provides an additional measure of shearing protection in the form of the silicone-coated, shear minimizing fabric bands located on the underside of its bi-directional stretch cover.
- This Shear Transfer Zone® design helps:
- Prevent heels, sacrum, and scapula from "digging into" surface
- "Glide" user back to original position following HOB elevation
- Protect against damaging effects of micro shear, macro shear, and rotational (pivot-induced) shear
- Provide patient stability by transferring shear to more shear-tolerant anchor points
- LifeSpan Stretch Cover - Extremely durable and cleanable and delivers outstanding resistance to chemical breakdown caused by bleach and other harsh disinfectants with its polycarbonate-fortified coating.
- 8 Year Warranty
Prevention and Ulcer Treatment: High Risk
Alternating Pressure: N/A
Low Air Loss: N/A
Mattress Size: 36", 39" or 40" x 80" or 84" x 8"
Mattress Cover: Four Way Stretch Cover (Water Resistant)
Weight Capacity: 500 lbs.
Cycle Times: N/A
Warranty: 8 Years