Transfer Master Supernal Hi-Low Adjustable Bed
The surprisingly affordable Supernal Hi-Low combines a full-featured adjustable bed with elegance and comfort. Available in Twin, Full, and Queen.
You may be looking for a more comfortable solution than what you might find from a traditional bed, or you may require the features of a hospital bed in your home. Whatever your reason for needing a hi-low bed in your home, Transfer Master’s Supernal Recliner Bed System can be the solution to help you sleep more comfortably in your home.
A hi-low bed that can be adjusted from head to toe, the Supernal Hi-Low is designed to hide all of its electric components. This allows the bed to look like any other so you can receive guests in your bedroom without feeling self-conscious. Many features—from variable massage to the backlit wireless hand control—come standard with the Supernal Hi-Low. It’s the perfect bed for users who want comfort and functionality at an affordable price.
Supernal Adjustable Bed
Head, Foot, and Hi-Low Adjustable: Multiple adjustments giving the user multiple positions for the right comfort and proper settings for safe entering and exiting of the bed.
Super low height for easy self transfer: Bed can go low enough for any transfer to wheelchair or walker safely.
- Allows for ergonomic correct positions which complement the natural curvature of the spine, promoting healthy posture and a better night sleep.
- Convenient hand control adjusts the bed easily.
- Adjustable sleep surface raises and lowers the head and knee areas of the bed for extra comfort when sleeping, reading and eating..
Wireless, illuminated hand control lets you adjust the bed from anywhere day or night—without turning on the lights. We understand the value of a tranquil bedroom.
- Available in three sizes: Twin, Full and Queen
- Smooth Function: The signature series has a electric articulating frame with whisper quiet head and knee adjustments controlled by a remote.
- Fully electric bed, no cranks on this bed!
- Use standard sized linen for your Supernal Adjustable beds.
- 400lbs / 500lbs Weight Capacity (Twin is 400lbs and the Full / Queen is 500lbs)
Height Range: 10.5" to 20.5" (Not Including Mattress)
Bed Deck: Solid Deck
Bed Size: Twin, Full and Queen
Maximum Back Angle: 60 Degrees
Weight Capacity: 400 Lbs. Twin, 500 Lbs. Full or Queen
Warranty: 1 Year Warranty
Worry Free Service Contracts
1 to 3 Year In-Home Service
Your homecare bed is eligible for up to three years of in-home service. Should your bed ever need repair, simply call Express Hospital Beds and we will dispatch an authorized service technician to your home to diagnose and repair your bed absolutely free of charge.
In-home service on your bed means you’re covered for diagnostics, labor and repairs.
One year in-home service contract $150
Two year in-home service contract $195
Three year in-home service contract $250
Standard Delivery (FREE) - Standard delivery is FREE to your home or facility.
Delivery and Setup (+ $275) This delivery option will add 5-7 days to your delivery time - Your bed will be delivered and brought into the room of your choice and assembled. All included in Delivery and Setup:
- Trained and background checked technicians
- In-home delivery
- Assembly of bed in room of your choice
- In-service instruction on proper use, maintenance and warranties
- Removal of all boxes and packaging material