Capri Lift Chair
The Capri’s classic Colonial button-back design is enhanced by a slightly firmer lumbar support area. Its arms offer a wider, more rounded design for extra comfort and stability. A truly sensible lift recliner, the Capri combines dependability with long-lasting comfort and style.
Capri Lift Chair
- Classic Colonial Back Design looks great in any room or open space
- Smooth, Whisper Quiet Lift and Recline Easily Raise to a standing position and gently lower to a Seated Position
- Simple Two Button Control easy to use control with large easy touch buttons.
- Recline for Extra Comfort
- Superior Leg Extension for maximum leg comfort
- SmartTek™ Inside – Patent Pending Diagnostic System
- Non-Skid Leg Levelers for Extra Stability and Safety
- Easy Access Battery Back-Up System in case of power failures.
- Best Warranty in the Industry
|Weight capacity:||325 lbs.|
|User Height:||5' 4" to 5' 10"|
|Seat to Floor Height:||18"|
|Seat Back Height:||27"|
|Back Style:||Button (Traditional)|
|Wall Hugger Model:||No|
|Distance from Wall Needed:||11.00"|
|Heat and Massage Option:||Not Available|
|Fully Padded Chaise:||No|
|Extended Footrest Available:||No|
Fabric, Vinyl, Faux Suede, Stain Resisting Fabric
|Instock Models Available:||Yes|
|Arm Covers Included:||Yes|
|Headrest Cover Included:||Yes|
Electrical Parts - 3 Years
Electrical Labor - 1 Year
Mechanical Labor - 3 Years
Worry-Free Service Contracts
1 to 3 Year In-Home Service
Your homecare bed is eligible for up to three years of in-home service. Should your bed ever need repair, simply call Express Hospital Beds and we will dispatch an authorized service technician to your home to diagnose and repair your bed absolutely free of charge.
In-home service on your bed means you’re covered for diagnostics, labor, and repairs.
One year in-home service contract $150
Two-year in-home service contract $195
Three-year in-home service contract $250
Standard Delivery (FREE) - Standard delivery is FREE to your home or facility.
Delivery and Setup (+ $275) This delivery option will add 5-7 days to your delivery time - Your bed will be delivered and brought into the room of your choice and assembled. All included in Delivery and Setup:
- Trained and background checked technicians
- In-home delivery
- Assembly of bed in room of your choice
- In-service instruction on proper use, maintenance, and warranties
- Removal of all boxes and packaging material