Deluna Elara Lift Chair
Restful nights, energizing days.
Inspired by the moon, the DeLuna Series of luxury power lift recliners is designed to offer you the most calming comfort and restorative sleep. The Elara is medium-sized with a back style that provides maximum comfort in a tasteful seam design.
It features a manually adjustable three-position headrest, supportive chaise pad, and a USB port on the hand control. Available in luxurious new fabrics to match any décor. Enjoy the powerful energy and take time to better connect with yourself in your DeLuna recliner by Golden!
Deluna Elara Lift Chair
- Straight Lift for easy exiting or sitting on the chair.
- Extra pocket for magazines or remotes.
- Manually adjustable three-position headrest for optimal head support and comfort
- Detachable headrest cover for easy cleaning
- Elegant seamed back design gives you an stylish look from even the back of the chair. Great for open room or spaces.
- Easy grip armrest for safe entering and exiting the bed
- Soft-feel hand control fits great in the palm of your hand and easy to use.
- USB port on the hand control
Model Number: PR118
User Height: 5' 7" to 5' 11"
Weight Capacity: 375 lbs
Overall Width: 32"
Overall Height: 45"
Width Between Arms: 21"
Floor to Top of Seat: 21"
Seat Depth: 20"
Seat to Top of Back: 29"
Seat to Top of Arm: 7"
Distance from Wall Needed: 20"
Electrical Parts - 3 Years
Electrical Labor - 1 Year
Mechanical Labor - 3 Years
Worry-Free Service Contracts
1 to 3 Year In-Home Service
Your homecare bed is eligible for up to three years of in-home service. Should your bed ever need repair, simply call Express Hospital Beds and we will dispatch an authorized service technician to your home to diagnose and repair your bed absolutely free of charge.
In-home service on your bed means you’re covered for diagnostics, labor, and repairs.
One year in-home service contract $150
Two-year in-home service contract $195
Three-year in-home service contract $250
Standard Delivery (FREE) - Standard delivery is FREE to your home or facility.
Delivery and Setup (+ $275) This delivery option will add 5-7 days to your delivery time - Your bed will be delivered and brought into the room of your choice and assembled. All included in Delivery and Setup:
- Trained and background checked technicians
- In-home delivery
- Assembly of bed in room of your choice
- In-service instruction on proper use, maintenance, and warranties
- Removal of all boxes and packaging material